Green to yellow watery liquid with an odor of bleaching liquid odor. Sinks and mixes with water.As strong oxidant, it has disinfection, bleaching effect, it is also known as sodium hypochlorite disinfectant, sodium hypochlorite disinfectant, bleaching water, etc.
Sodium hypochlorite is mainly used in bleaching, industrial wastewater treatment, papermaking, textiles, pharmaceuticals, fine chemicals, sanitary disinfection and many other fields.
1, For pulp, textiles (such as cloth, towels, sweaters, etc.), chemical fiber and starch bleaching;
2. Soap making industry is used as bleaching agent for oils and fats.
3. Chemical industry is used to produce hydrazine hydrate, monochloramine and chloramine.
4. As chlorides used to make cobalt and nickel;
5. Water treatment is used as water purifying agent, disinfectant and disinfectant.
6. Dyestuff industry is used to make sulphur blue.
7. The organic industry is used to make chlorine, and calcium carbide to hydrate acetylene.
8, Agriculture and animal husbandry are used as disinfectants and deodorants for vegetables, fruits, feedlots and livestock houses.
9. Food-grade sodium hypochlorite is used for disinfection of beverage water, fruits and vegetables, sterilization of food manufacturing equipment and appliances.