Food grade bleaching powder 25kg 35% 65% 68% 70% 90% granular MSDS calcium hypochlorite
A) Effective chlorine:60%, 65%, 70%
B) Moisture (H2O): 3% - 5%
2) Color: White
3) Form: Granular / powder / mixed
A) Bleaching wood pulp, silk, cloth and fibre
B) Swimming pools disinfection and water treatment
C) Disinfectant for chemical poisonous and radioactive substance
Calcium hypochlorite is a widely used chlorine compound that is highly effective against bacteria, algae, slime, fungi and other harmful and objectionable microorganisms. Since calcium hypochlorite as a solution is a very efficient killer of virtually all bacteria, algae and other objectionable imcro-prganisms, it is used as a standard for comparison testing of other sanitizing chemicals
Techinical Data for reference :
|Test Item||Index(Sodium process)||Index(Calcium process)||Index(Calcium process)|
|Available Chlorine % ||65/70%||60/65%||0.65|
|Water % ||3%max||5%max||3%max|
|Appearance||white granular ||white powder||white granular|
|Annual loss rate of chlorine||8% max ||8% max ||8% max |
|Packing way||45kgs/plastic drum with polyethene liner||50kgs/plastic drum with polyethene liner||45kgs/plastic drum with polyethene liner|
|Loading qty ||18.9tons/20fcl ||21tons/20fcl ||18.9tons/20fcl |
Product Handling and Safety Instruction
1. Keep away from organic chemical.
2. It must be carried in rubber-lined tanks or HDPE carboys.
3. Use gloves, goggles, gum boots and wear protective suites during handling.
4. In case of contact with body or eyes, flow plenty water for twenty minutes on eyes and seek medical help immediately.
5. Store in a cool place (as low temperature as possible) and protect from light.
Package:40kg, 45kg, 50kg/plastic drum
Shelf life:one year