Frp composite materials glass fiber resin
Unsaturated polyester resin features high production efficiency due to the fact that it cures quickly and has excellent coloring properties. It has outstanding strength, chemical resistance, heat resistance, and electrical properties. Unsaturated polyester resin reinforced with glass fiber is a typical example of Fiber Reinforced Plastics (FRP).
It has high mechanical strength and is widely used for plastic products requiring high strength for use in applications such as construction materials, bathtubs, boats, ship parts, and helmets.
Application Frp composite materials glass fiber resin
· Housing equipment(bathtubs, water-proof pans, wall panels, ceiling panels, decorated panels, water tank board, and water-purifier tanks),
· Car and rail vehicle parts(air spoilers, front panels, engine covers, ceiling panels, window frame covers, tables, encapsulation of generators, lamp reflectors, encapsulation of flat motors, and hood bulges),
· Electric parts(troughs, dish antennas, breakers, branch boxes, telephone boxes, and fluorescent light covers),
· Precision parts<(liquid-crystal projectors, liquid-crystal projector optical units, DVD trays, and DVD honeycomb bases)
· Encapsulated parts(washing machine motors and rotors, air conditioner motors, fan motors, shaded-pole motors, refrigerator motors, and underwater pumps)
· Heavy electrical equipment parts(breakers, low-pressure spacers, insulation frames, and insulators)